Friday, May 05, 2006

A Fast One

Remember how I was complaining about my boring workday and how the most exciting thing I did was wrestle with an industrial size stapler? Well, I'm yearning for that simpler time...

We are incredibly busy at work. If you sell Cuisinarts on commission, busy is great news. If you are a social worker who investigates abuse, not so much. We are investigating record numbers of abuse/neglect/exploitation cases right now which does not say much about the current state of the world.

I have 20 cases to close and about 20 more to open. I hate it when work gets in the way of blogging.

So, I just wanted to post some exciting pictures to keep you all updated on the construction progress at my house. I was looking in through what will be the windows and actually pictured art on the walls. I am way past the angst of the fork in the road and am downright thrilled.





2 comments:

Kristin said...

It will be beautiful when it is finished. and an adult bedroom to boot!

Anonymous said...

I Hope my room will be done July for my visit.. :)
Love Sis